ePantherACCOUNT Password Change (1 of 5)
You can change your ePantherID password from this Web page by doing the following:
- Enter your current ePanther password.
- Review UWM’s Acceptable Use Policy and click “Accept.” (This is the same Acceptable Use Policy you agreed to when your ePantherACCOUNT was first issued to you.)
- Enter your new password. It will become effective immediately so it is important you remember your new password.
- After resetting your password, close your Web browser before letting anyone else access the computer.
- Update services with your new ePanther password (e.g., pantherLINK, UWMWiFi, eduroam, etc.) that may have saved your old ePanther password.