You can change your ePantherID password from this Web page by doing the following:
- Enter your current ePanther password.
- Review UWM’s Acceptable Use Policy and click “Accept.” (This is the same Acceptable Use Policy you agreed to when your ePantherACCOUNT was first issued to you.)
- Enter your new password. It will become effective immediately so it is important you remember your new password.
- After resetting your password, close your Web browser before letting anyone else access the computer.
- Update services with your new ePanther password (e.g., pantherLINK, UWMWiFi, eduroam, etc.) that may have saved your old ePanther password.
The password reset utility works best in FireFox or Chrome.
We are working to resolve issues with Safari. At this time we do NOT recommend using Safari to reset your password.