ePantherACCOUNT Activation (1 of 6)An ePantherACCOUNT with an associated ePantherID is assigned to each student applying to UWM and each employee (faculty and staff) during the hiring process. Before IT services can be accessed, the ePantherACCOUNT must be activated. During the activation process, you will be asked to:
- Provide identifying information to retrieve your assigned ePantherACCOUNT
- Read and agree to the UW-Milwaukee Acceptable Use Policy
- Review recommendations for safe computing
- Establish a password (password) to protect your ePantherACCOUNT
- Establish security questions to provide a secure method to reset your password in the event it is forgotten
After activating your ePantherACCOUNT, be sure to close the Web browser after you have completed the process. It is important that no one has access to the computer until you have closed the Web browser.
To begin activation of your ePantherACCOUNT please...